Luxury one-bedroom furnished apartment close to the sea in the resort Pomorie
Price: 63 520 €
Ref. №: 135
The offered luxury one-bedroom apartment with built up area 79.4 sq.m is situated on the second floor of a new 4-storey residential building built in closeness to the centre and the balneal Sanatorium of the town of Pomorie. The building is made of bricks and is located close to the beach.
The apartment comprises: an entrance hall, a spacious living room with an open-air kitchen/dining area with built-in cabinets, a bedroom, a bathroom with a toilet and a terrace. The apartment has at its disposal a store with size 4.59 sq.m. The terrace is big with made a summer kitchen.
The building is fenced.
The apartment is delivering fully and luxury finished to a stage “Turn Key”.
The whole rooms are luxury furnished with up-to-day furniture, electric appliances and the whole which needs for a permanent living for one family.
There is cable TV, Internet, telephone.
Air-conditioners in each room;
Walls – covered with modern wall-papers;
Floorings – laminate parquet and terracotta;
Bathroom and toilet- tiled with quality sanitary faience and terracotta and equipped with a shower cabin and accessories.
Interior doors- MDF;
Windows – PVC joinery;
The town of Pomorie (population: 14 560) is situated on a peninsula projecting 5 km into the sea. The peninsula is 18 km north-east of Bourgas, and 408 km east of Sofia. Before entering the town one passes through a long and narrow causeway between the sea and the firth. The firth of Pomorie borders the peninsula and this gives the impression of jutting out into it.
There used to be a Thracian settlement here colonised by the Greeks in later times. A colony of the metropolis of Me¬ssem¬bria was founded here in 5th century BC. The town was called Anhialo being at the same time a colony of Apolonia as well (today’s Sozopol). The town gradually worsened its relations with Messembria because the population of the latter was Doric in origin and the town was inhabited by the Ionic. The main occupation was fishing, mining and trading of sea salt. The shallow firth presented ideal conditions for that - it was where the first settlers discovered layers of salt in the sand.
The ancient town was situated further inward onto the land in the area called Paleokastro where one can see its ruins scattered all over. During the Roman domination Ulpia was added to the name of the town and it surpassed even Apolonia in its glory for a long time. Anhialo regained its name in the Middle Ages. It suffered barbarian invasions and in 8th century it was re-built by the Byzantine empress Irina. The town was intermittently under Bulgarian and then Byzantine domination, and vice versa, but more often in the Bulgarian territory. In 1366 it was conquered and resold to Byzanti¬um by Amadeus of Savoy and his knights. It fell under Ottoman rule together with Nessebur in 1453.
After the Liberation the town regained its power and was of utmost importance in the Bourgas Bay. In 1906 the town burst in fire and nearly burnt down. It is known as a salt-mining centre; fruits and vegetables grow here; wine and tin productions are traditional for the place. Today the main occupation of its inhabitants is tourism; there is a mud-cure establishment. The mud-cure lake was discovered in 3rd–4th centuries BC and was later called the Holy Lake by Anna Komnina (a Byzantine female writer). The first mud-cure establishment was built here in 1902 after the curing properties of mud unique for Europe had been proved. The mud is good for bone and muscular disorders, radiculitis, rheumatism, sciatica, lumbago, discal hernia, etc.
In Pomorie you can visit: the old churches – the Transfiguration Church (dating back to 18th–19th centuries has a valuable iconostasis and icons) and the Assumption Church (19th century); a stone bas-relief of St. Georgi is preserved in the St. Georgi the Victorious Monastery of Pomorie; a museum collection is arranged in the house of Peyo Yavorov, the reknown Bulgarian poet and there is a monument to his honour near the Yavorov Rocks. A domed tomb-mausoleum (3rd-4th century) was found in the area of Kouhata Mogila near the Europa Camping. It is interesting for the construction resembling a funnel and is open to visitors.
Luxury furnished beachfront apartment for sale in the town of Sozopol
One bedroom |  area : 55.00 m²
62 500 €
Panoramic apartments in a gated complex on the first line in Tsarevo
One bedroom |  area : 111.00 m²
65 000 €
One-bedroom luxury apartment for sale in a closed complex in the town of Varna
One bedroom |  area : 64.46 m²
65 000 €
Two-bedroom furnished apartment close to the beach for sale in the resort Sveti Vlas
One bedroom |  area : 87.00 m²
61 000 €
One-bedroom furnished apartment close to the beach in the town of Sozopol
One bedroom |  area : 61.00 m²
63 000 €
Ref. №: 135
Type of transaction
2 from 4
Stage of construction
Map of the area